Time for some positivity, bitches!
Here are things that I am looking forward to this coming year:
1. Finish and publish Summer Poppies. Oh yes, it IS going to happen.
2. Start working on The Lightning Tree. And Room 15.
3. Celebrating 20 years of marriage with my husband Shawn. Maybe we can’t celebrate in Italy as we planned, but it doesn’t matter where we are as long as we are together.
4. Watching my youngest graduate from grade school and start high school in the fall. Seriously, where did the time go?
5. Watching my oldest daughter turn 20. Yeah. 20.
6. Turning 40. We are going to have a wicked party at the end of July for Shawn’s 40th, our 20th, my 40th. It will be the party of the century. Seriously, you should come if you can.
7. Finding my new employment home. I am sure that I will find a great job this year and I can’t wait to dive back into work.
8. Continuing on this new path we are on to stay healthy and make positive changes in our lives.
9. Exploring more of our new home out East. We are definitely going to PEI this year.
10. Staying happy. Because life is too short for anything else.
2015, I am so ready for you! 2014, we have to break up. It’s not me, it’s you.