I’m taking a short break to write this post and tell you that (drumroll….) I’m writing again!!!
Working all afternoon so far on Book Four of the Fayette Series, Summer Poppies.
1. It’s really hard to write authentically about Alzheimer’s disease
2. This book is probably my favourite of the series so far
3. I got to interview my dad a few months ago on the experience of emigrating to Canada from Ireland
4. I really, really want to go back to Ireland again after getting back into the head space of some of my characters
5. I’m re-remembering why I LOVE writing so much
Okay. Back to the keyboard for this chickie. Hope you’re all having a fan friggin’ tastic day!!