1. My passport picture is so bad (how bad is it?) that it makes me look as if I could be related to Gary Busey. Except that I’m not smiling, because you have to look pissed off before they’ll let you enter other countries. Thank god it expired.
2. I once had a natural hair colour. No one remembers what it was. Not even my hair.
3. I like really abstract films that no one has ever heard of. Imaginaerum, What dreams may come, Raise the red lantern.
4. I have an insane memory for movies, movie quotes, random trivia and song lyrics. I can’t remember where I put my pen ten seconds ago.
5. I once invented home made hamburger helper. Ask my older kids how that went.
6. I truly believe that one day I will wake up with a super power or two. Seriously. I’m just waiting my turn.
7. I am a serious believer in hugs.
8. If you hang out with me long enough and have a sense of humour that is anywhere near as nutty as mine, you WILL hear me laugh so hard that I bark. Or honk. The kids have different ways of describing it.
9. I can roll my tongue into that taco-shape thingy. (insert dirty joke here)
10. I have probably got about 4582 books in me just waiting to be written. Related: I fully expect to develop carpal tunnel syndrome.
11. I am convinced that I can speak at least four or five different languages…passably. In reality sometimes I can barely even manage English
12. I will go to my grave spreading the word that raisins are ruiners. You can’t convince me otherwise.
13. I get distracted easi
15. I can pick things up with my toes like a monkey. A really tall monkey.
16. I like random lists, completely fun distractions and procrastination. I also like instant gratification. I’m pretty much a four year old.